Create a Distribution List for Forms
You can define a list of people to email a PDF of a form when a workflow status has changed on the form.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that no project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- In the Distribution Lists screen, click the Add Distribution List button .
- From the Add/Edit Distribution List tab, in the Distribution List field, enter a name for the list.
- In the Visibility section, select which business units can view the distribution list. If you select Business Unit and Below, you can change the default business unit by clicking the , clicking another business unit in the Organisation Visibility Picker window, and then clicking Apply.
- Click Save.
- In the Distribution Lists pane, click the list you just created.
- In the Distribution Lists Recipients pane, click to open the Add Distribution List Recipient window.
- From the Add Distribution List
Recipient window, select the check boxes next to the users you
want to include in the list.You can sort the names by clicking the columns in the recipient grid.Note: Make sure all recipients have an email address displayed in the E-Mail column before adding them to a distribution list. If a user does not have an email address, you can add it by using the Edit Person option on the Business People page.
- Click Save.