Insert an Image into a Form Template
Once you have created a form template in the business unit, you can insert an image to further understand the form. The image will be downloaded only once, regardless of how many forms use that image.
You must have already created a form template in the appropriate business unit, and the template has not been assigned to a project.
Review the requirements for the types of questions you want to include in your form, any sections you want to divide your form into, and any headings and labels you want to add.
- If you are not already in the Form Designer screen:
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is list.
- In the Business Setup tab, select .
- Click Design next to the form template where you want to use the question bank.
- Select .
- In the row for the template to which you want to add questions, click Design.
- In the form Designer, click Insert Image where you want to add the image.
- In the Insert Image window, enter a title for the image.
- Click Browse. Navigate to and select the image. You can also select VFP Image Link to select an image stored in a VFP project.
- Click Save & Upload.