Insert Attachment into a Form Template
Once you have created a form template in the business unit, you can insert a document as an attachment to further understand the form. The document will be downloaded only once, regardless of how many forms use that document.
You must have already created a form template in the appropriate business unit, and the template has not been assigned to a project.
Review the requirements for the types of questions you want to include in your form, any sections you want to divide your form into, and any headings and labels you want to add.
- If you are not already in the Form Designer screen:
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is list.
- In the Business Setup tab, select .
- Click Design next to the form template where you want to use the question bank.
- Select .
- In the row for the template to which you want to add questions, click Design.
- In the form Designer, click Insert Attachments where you want to add the document.
- In the Insert Attachments window, enter a title for the attachment.
- Click Save & Proceed.
- Click Upload.
- Click Choose Local Files or Add Files from VFP. Navigate to and select the document from either your computer or from a VFP project.
- Click Open or Upload.
- Repeat the process to upload another attachment, or close the Upload Attachments window.