Insert text into a Form Template
Once you have created a form template in the business unit, you can insert text that serves as explanatory text or instructions in the form template.
You must have already created a form template in the appropriate business unit, and the template has not been assigned to a project.
Review the requirements for the types of questions you want to include in your form, any sections you want to divide your form into, and any headings and labels you want to add.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that no project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- In the row for the template to which you want to add questions, click Design.
- In the Form Designer, click Insert Text where you want to add the text.
- In the Insert Text window, set the formatting options you want to use on the text.
- In the field below the formatting options, type the text you want on the form.
- Deselect the Display In Report check box if you do not want this text to be included in reports or PDF copies of the form.
- Click Save.