Add a Child Answer to a Predefined Answer
When you are creating answers for a predefined answer group, you can configure child answer options that device users can select. For example, you could create a predefined answer of "Metal" with child answers of "Copper", "Steel", and "Lead".
- To add one or more predefined child answers to a predefined answer in this list, right-click on the answer and select Add Predefined Answer.
- Select the Parents Can be Answers check box if a user can select either a parent answer or a child answer. Clear the check box if a user must select a child answer.
- Complete the rest of the Add Predefined Answer window, and click Save.
- When adding an answer to a predefined answer group, add the parent answer to the group, and then add child answers to the parent:
- Right-click the parent predefined answer and select Add Predefined Answer.
- Configure the answer by following the rest of the steps in Add or Edit a Predefined Answer to a Predefined Answer Group