Edit a Package on a Business Unit
You can modify the details of a package on a business unit.
- In the Current Business Is field, select the highest level business unit within the business.
- Select .
- Right-click on the package you want to edit and select Edit
Package.You should only modify the fields you want to change.
- In the Package Description field, modify the description of the type of work for the package.
- In the Trade field, click , and in the
Select Trade window, select the check box next to one
or more business unit trades and click Save.To remove a trade, deselect the check box in the Select Trade window. Select the highest-level trade that the package includes. The package can have more than one trade associated with it.
- In the Our Reference field, modify the reference number
or code for the business package, for the business unit that owns the project. The reference information will display on reports.
- In the Your Reference field, modify the reference number
or code for the business package, for the organization the package is associated
with.The reference information will display on reports.
- In the Resolution Period (days) field, modify the number of days allowed to resolve tasks associated with this package.
- Leave the Active check box selected.
- In the Visibility field, select the option that indicates which business units can use this package. If you select Business Unit and Below, click to select the business unit.
- In the Owned By Business Unit field, click to select the business unit that owns the package.
- Click Save.