Edit a Trade
You can modify the details of a trade.
If you have a large number of trades, you may need to search for the trade you want to edit. In the Business Trades screen, enter search criteria in the Search pane and click Search.
- In the Current Business Is field, select the business unit to which you want to add the trade.
- Point to the Business Setup tab, then Standards And Templates, and then click Business Trades.
- Right-click on the trade you want to edit and select Edit
Trade.You should only modify the fields you want to change.
- In the Trade Description field on the Edit Trade window, modify the description of the trade.
- In the Trade Category field, click the category for the trade you are adding.
- Leave the Active check box selected.
- In the Visibility field, select the option that indicates which business units can use this trade. If you select Business Unit and Below, click to select the business unit.
- In the Owned By Business Unit field, accept the default. If the default is not the top-most business unit, click to change it to the top-most business unit.
- Click Save.