Add a Task to a Business Process
You can add a task to a business process to create the list of things that need to be completed for the process.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that no project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- In the left pane, right-click the business process to which you want to add a task, and then click Add Task.
In the Process Task Description
field in the right pane, enter a description for the process task.
Tip: Start each task with a number to clearly identify the order of the tasks within the process.
- In the Process Task Description - Detailed field, enter a detailed description for the process task.
- In the Task Type field, select the task type.
- In the Business Unit Package field, select the business unit package to which the process task belongs.
In the Associated Form Type field,
select the form type to create with the process task, if you want to capture
specific information about the task.
You can't add a form or select a different form once the process is being used. If the form hasn't been created yet, attach a blank form to the task. When revisions to the form are updated on the process. This method allows you to create a form after a process.
- In the Name field, select the name of the form to create with the process task.
- Do not select the Deleted check box.
- Select theForm Required check box to indicate that the form must be completed before process tasks of this type can be closed.
Click the Save Changes button .
Tip: To quickly add another process for the project at the same level, click the Save changes and add another Process Task at the same level button instead.