Add a Task to a Project Process
You can add a task to a project process to create the list of things that need to be completed for the process.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- In the left pane, right-click the process to which you want to add a task, and then click Add Task.
- In the Process Task Description field in the right pane, enter a description for the process task.
- In the Process Task Description - Detailed field, enter a detailed description for the process task.
- In the Task Type field, select the task type.
- In the Package field, select the package to which the process task belongs.
- In the Issued to Organisation field, select the organization to which the process task will be assigned.
In the Associated Form Type field,
select the form type to create with the process task.
If you don't select a form, no form will be created with this task.
- In the Name field, select the name of the form to create with the process task.
- Do not select the Deleted check box.
- Select the Form Required check box to indicate that the form must be completed before process tasks of this type can be closed.
- Click the Save Changes button .Tip: To quickly add another process for the project at the same level, click the Save changes and add another Process Task at the same level button instead.