Assign a Process to a Location
You have to assign a process to a location to use the process on that location in the project.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- If you want to assign the process to specific
locations on the project, select the check boxes for the locations in the left
pane. If needed, click the Select top level check box does not select children button to ensure that you only select the specific locations you want.
- In the Assign a New Process pane (on the lower right), select the check box next to the process you want to assign to a locations and click .
- In the Choose Classification
window, select the check boxes to indicate which locations you want to assign
the selected process.If you selected specific locations earlier, be sure to select the All Selected Locations and Assets check box.
- Click Assign.
- When the assignment is complete, click the Close button to close the message window, and then click Close on the Choose Classification window.