Copy a Task from a Project into a Business Unit
You can copy a project task into the business unit to make it available to all projects in that business unit.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
.The Project Setup - Assign - Library Tasks screen appears.
(Optional) To find a specific project library task or tasks, use the
- Select the Project Library Tasks check box.
- Enter any additional criteria.
- Click Search.
- In the Project Library Tasks pane, select the check box for each task you want to copy into the Business Unit Task Library.
- Click the Copy Library Task to Library button .