Reactivate a Task Type
You can reactivate task types that were previously deactivated.
- In the Current Business Is field, select the highest level business unit within the business.
- Select .
- In the Search pane, deselect the Active check box.
- Enter other search criteria for the task type, such as the task type name, or a portion of the name, in the Name Contains field.
- Click Search.
- Right-click on the task type to reactivate, and select Edit Task Type.
- In the Edit Task Type screen, select the Active check box.
- Click Save.