Add a Task to the Task Library
If the task you need does not exist in the Tasks Library, you can add it to the Task Library. This will enable the task to be available to projects throughout the business unit.
Before you create a task in the Task Library, you must have created at least one non-process workflow.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is list.
- Select .
- To confirm that the task you need does not already exist in the system, in the Search pane, enter search criteria and click Search. Check the results, and if the task does not display, continue to add a task.
- In he Business Unit Library Tasks pane on the Tasks Library screen, click the Add Library Task button .
- In the Add/Edit Library Task window, enter a description in the Library Task Description field.
- In the Task Type list, click a type.
- Next to the Trade field, click .
- In the Select Trade window, find a trade by entering search criteria in the Search field and then clicking Search.
- In the Trade Name grid, select a trade, and click Save.
- In the Add Library Task window, if you want to make the task visible across all business units in your company structure, select the Organisation Global check box.
Save the task:
- Click Save to add the task.
- Click Save And New to add this task and create another.
To edit a task, from the Business Unit Library Tasks pane, right-click the task and select Edit.
To deactivate a task, from the Business Unit Library Tasks pane, right-click the task and select Deactivate. Once deactivated, the task will be hidden from the business unit.
To delete a Business Unit Library Task, right-click the task, select Edit, select the Deleted check box, and then click Save.