Copy a Tasks Library Task into a Business Unit
You can copy tasks from the Tasks Library into a business unit tasks library for use in projects.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is list.
- Select .
- In the Search pane of the Tasks Library screen, enter criteria and select check boxes to help you search for the library task you want to copy, and then click Search.
- Select the check box next to the task you want to copy.
- Click the Copy Library Tasks to Business Unit Library button .
In the message window, do one of the following:
- Click OK to make the task available to the current business unit and all business units under it.
- Click Cancel to make the task available to
the current business unit only.Note: If you click Cancel, the task is still copied to the to current business unit.