Create a List of Tasks for a Location
You can create a list of tasks for a location in a report. Once created, you can export the list to use the information in a different application. You can select from a number of different file types.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- In the Search tab, click next to the Location field. In the Location Picker window, browse to the location for which you want the list of tasks, and click it. Click Apply.
- In the Task section, select the Show Tasks check box.
- To narrow the tasks list further, enter any other criteria into the filter fields as needed.
- Select the Show Plan check box to include the plan drawing for this location.
- Select the Show Images check box to include any photographs or other images associated with this location.
- Click View to display the report.
In the report screen, click and select
the file format you want to export to.
- XML file with report data
- CSV (comma delimited)
- MHTML (web archive)
- TIFF file
- Use the internet browser options to open or save the file.