View a Task and Form Report
Once a form or task has been assigned to a project, you can view a brief report on the Field View web application.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Point to the Forms tab, and then click View Tasks/Form Report.
- In View Forms/Tasks Report screen, in the Location field, do one of the following:
- Accept the default project.
- Click to open the Location Picker window, expand locations as needed, and select a location. Click Apply.
- In the search results, right-click the form whose report you want to view and select View Form Report.
- In the Form Report screen, in the
Display area, select check boxes as appropriate:
- Show Actions
- Show Status Audit Train
- Show Answered By
- Show Attached Images
- Show Attached Comments
- Show Attached Documents
- In the Print Options section, select which areas of the form to include:
- Entire Form
- Groups– If you select this option, then also select a question table group in the list.
- If you selected the Show Attached Images check box in step 5, in the Image Size list, select a size. If you did not select the check box, you can ignore the size.
- Click View Report.
- In the Do you want... window, click Open to view the report or Save to save it.