Assign a Workflow to a Location Using the Grid View
You have the option to use the grid view to assign a workflow to be used for checking a location. This enables you to assign the same workflow template to multiple tier levels of locations at one time.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- To filter locations, use the Search pane of the Assign Checking - Grid View screen. Enter search criteria and click Search.
- In the Locations pane on the left, select the check box for each location or asset to which you want to assign a workflow template.
- In the Assign one Workflow Template grid, select the check box
for one workflow template and click .The Select Classification window appears.
- In the Select Classification window, select the check box next to each classification that you want and click
Assign.The workflow template is listed under the workflow column for each location or asset.