Change the Workflow Status of a Form
You can change the workflow status of a form assigned to a project. When you change the status, you can also add people and organizations to the distribution list to which a PDF of the form is sent when the status is changed.
A workflow template must have been created and assigned to the form.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- On the View Forms screen, in the Search tab, enter criteria for identifying the form and click Search.
Right-click on the form whose status you want to
change and click Change
The Change Form Status & Distribute window opens. If one or more questions on the form remain unanswered, a tab will display, indicating the number of unanswered questions. To open and complete the form, click on that tab.
- In the Change Form Status & Distribution window, on the Form Status tab, click a status option in the Change Status list.
- (Optional) In the Comments field, add a comment or explanation about this status change.
- (Optional) Add a person or organization to the distribution list for this form by clicking the Distribution tab and selecting the appropriate check boxes under the Person or Organization panes.
- Click Save & Distribute.