Change the Workflow Status of a Task
Generally, workflow statuses are changed on the device. However, you can change the workflow status of a task that has been assigned to a project using the web application.
- Confirm that the correct business unit is selected in the Current Business Is field, and that the correct project is selected in the Current Project Is field.
- Select .
- In the Search pane, click next to the Location field.
- In the Location Picker window, select a location from the project location hierarchy, and click Apply.
- In the Search pane, enter any additional search criteria and click Search.
- In the View Tasks List grid, right-click on the task you want to change and click Change Status.
- In the Change Task Status window, click a status option in the Status list.
- (Optional) In the Comments field, add a comment or explanation about this status change.
- Click Save.