Attach Files from a Mobile Device
Mobile users can upload select file types – PDFs, Word, Excel, and videos – from their mobile device to existing tasks, forms, or form questions.
- A new task, form, or form question requires you to first sync the item before uploading files to it.
- Requires mobile device internet connectivity.
- Supported file types are pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, mov, and mp4.
- Maximum file size is 20 MB. For many videos, this is around 8-12 seconds.
- Tap Upload Document.
- Tap the menu button in the top left corner.The Open from pane appears.
- From the Open from pane, navigate to and select the item you want to attach.Note: If you want to select from the device's local files, and don't see that option, tap the More button in the top right corner, tap Show internal storage, and then try again.