Add a Form in Location View
You can add a form to complete a form for a location.
An answer can be one of variety of types, such as date, time, number, text, dropdown, and signature. You can add comments, attach photos, or assign a task to an answer. Each answer is saved automatically when you complete it.
- Tap Location View and drill down to the location where you want to add the form.
- Tap the Add button , and then tap
Form.For iOS, tap the Action Panel button . Then, in the Forms section, tap Add New.
- Tap the form type, and then tap the form you want
to add.To filter the list of forms, enter part or all of the form name in the Search field.
- (optional) To add additional information to an answer, tap one or more of the
Button Description Comments Add comments for the form answer. Tap Done to save the comment. Photo Add a new photo or a photo from the gallery on your device. Action Add a new task associated with the form answer. Access options to Add Additional Answer or Mark As Not Applicable. These options are not available in all instances.
- (optional) Tap All Good to complete all questions on the
form with "good" answers.A questions is only completed with the “good” answer if it doesn’t already contain an answer and if a “good” answer has been defined in the template for the question.
- (optional) Tap Distribution to select organizations and
people to receive a PDF of the form in an email.Note: Forms are emailed when you sync your device.
- (optional) Tap Set Status to change the status of the form.
- (optional) Tap PDF to create a PDF of the form and open it on your device.
- Tap the Back button on your device to exit the form.