Add a Task in Location View
You can add a task to record work that needs to be done on a location.
You can create a new task by copying details from a recent task or a library task. The list of recent tasks is synchronized between devices.
- Tap Location View and drill down to the location where you want to add the task.
Tap the Add button .
For iOS, tap the Action Panel button . Then, in the Tasks section, tap Add New.
- Tap Task.
- Tap the task type you want to add.
Complete the task by doing one of the following:
- Tap Details to enter information for the task.
- Tap Recent to copy details from a recently added task to the Details tab.
- Tap Library to copy details from a library task to the Details tab.
- Tap Save at the top of the screen.