Tasks and Forms in the Plan View
You can select a task or form from the plan view by tapping on the point of interest (POI) marker. You can then view and edit the task or form details.
- Unselected Task - The POI marker appears white. Tap it to select it.
- Selected Task - The POI marker appears blue. The details of the task or form appear on the right side of the screen.
- Copy - Tap to copy the selected task or form to the app clipboard. You can copy the task or form multiple times within the project. See Clipboard.
- Cut - Tap to cut the selected task or form to the app clipboard. When you place the task or form in a new location on the project, it is removed from its original location. See Clipboard.
- Save - Tap to save any changes you made to the task or form.
- Cancel - Tap to remove any edits you made to the task or form.
- Task/Form Details - Shows the details of the task or form. Tap a detail to edit it. You can also add photos and comments. Tap Save to save your changes.