Add a Task in Plan View
You can add a task to record work that needs to be done on a location using plan view, if there is a calibrated image for the location.
- Tap Plan View and navigate to the location where you want to add the task.
- Tap the Add button .
- Tap Task.
- Tap the task type you want to add and drag it on to the plan.A cross-hair shows exactly where the task will be placed when you lift your finger. The cross-hair is offset from your finger touches the screen so you can see where the task will be placed.
- Complete the task by doing one of the following:
- Tap Details to enter information for the task.
- Tap Recent to copy details from a recently added task to the Details tab.
- Tap Library to copy details from a library task to the Details tab.
- Tap Save at the top of the screen.