Copy a Form
From your mobile device, you can create a copy of an existing form instance rather than completing a form from scratch.
- From the Plan view, tap the Point of Interest (POI) indicator that includes the form, and then tap the form you want to copy.Alternately, from the Location view, tap the location that includes the form, and then tap the form you want to copy.
From iOS, tap the Action Panel button , and then, in the Forms section, tap the form name.
- In the form, tap the Copy to Clipboard button to copy the form to the clipboard.
- In the Plan view:
In the Location view, tap the desired location, and then tap the copied form in the clipboard to open it.
- Tap the form in the clipboard to select it. This creates a new POI marker.
- Drag the marker to the desired location and then tap Create Form.
- Note that the new form has a unique reference number, and the status of the new form is set to the first status in the workflow. Modify the fields as needed.
- All date and time fields. This includes answers in the "Date," "Date & Time," "Form Expiry," and "Time" question types.
- Photo Question
- Associated tasks
- Logical questions and predefined answers with actions associated with the answers
Data from secure groups