View a Document Attached to a Form or Form Answer
Use your mobile device to view documents that have been attached to forms or form answers.
Do one of the following:
- Tap the Location Summary button at the top of the screen, tap Forms, and then tap the form you want to view.
- From the Plan View, tap the Point of Interest marker to open the form.
To view documents attached to a form, tap the
Documents icon at the top of the form.
The red notification badge indicates the number of attached documents.
- To view documents attached to a form answer, tap the Documents icon that corresponds to the answer.
- Attached documents display in a list. Tap the name of the file you want to view.
- Use the device browser options to open or save the file.
- When you are finished viewing the file, use the Back button to return to the attachments list.