View a Document Attached to a Task
Use your mobile device to view documents that have been attached to tasks.
Do one of the following:
- Tap the Location Summary button at the top of the screen, tap Tasks, and then tap the task you want to view.
- From the Plan View, tap the Point of Interest marker to open the task.
- Scroll down to the Documents section.
Attached documents display in a list. Tap the name
of the document you want to view.
The number of files attached to a task displays at the top of the documents list.
- Use the device browser options to open or save the file.
- When you are finished viewing the file, use the Back button to return to the attachments list.