View a Document Attached to a Process Task
Use your mobile device to view documents that have been attached to process tasks.
- Tap Location Summary and then tap Processes to view the process list.
- Tap a process to display the Process Task list.
- While the list is collapsed, tap the expand button for a task.
The number of documents attached to the process task displays in parentheses. For example, Documents (7) indicates seven files are attached to the process task. Documents (0) indicates no files are attached.
- Attached documents display in a list. Tap the name of the file you want to view.
- Use the device browser options to open or save the file.
- When you are finished viewing the file, use the Back button to return to the list of documents.