Enable Photo Stamping
You can configure a project so that, when it is active on your mobile device, subsequent photos taken on that device are automatically stamped with the date and time, and/or GPS coordinates.
- Open the Classic Field View application.
Click the Business Setup tab, and then select
The Projects page appears.
- Select the project that you are working with on your mobile device.
- Right-click and select Edit Project.
Scroll to the bottom of the Edit Project dialog, and
select one or both of the following options:
- Stamp Date/Time on Mobile Photos. When selected, new photos containing the date and time the photo was taken will display this information at the bottom of the photo.
- Stamp GPS Coordinates on Mobile Photos. When selected, new photos containing the GPS location where the photo was taken will display this information at the bottom of the photo.
- Click Save to enable photo stamping for the project.