Upgrade Field View for Android
Upgrade your version of Field View that was not previously installed from Google Play.
Upgrade Field View
- Open the Field View app.
- Tap Press to Sync. After you sync, a Google Play icon displays in the upper right of the login screen.
- Tap .
- Follow the prompts to install the app from Google Play.
- As part of the installation, you must allow Field View permission
to access device storage, photos, files, and phone:
- Tap OK when prompted to allow Field View access to device storage. This allows the app to sync offline and store settings.
- Tap Allow when prompted to provide Field View access to photos, media, and files on your device.
- Log in to the Field View app on the device.Note: After the app is upgraded, the no longer appears.
- Tap Press to Sync.
- Enable automatic updates for Field View. For assistance, see Update Individual Android Apps Automatically in Google Play Help.
You can now log in and use the new Field View app.Uninstall Obsolete Apps
After you upgrade Field View from Google Play, the obsolete and new versions appear side by side on the device. You can remove the obsolete versions that were installed previously.
- Open the new Field View app.
- Tap the in the upper right.
- Follow the prompts to uninstall the obsolete version of the Field View app from the device.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to uninstall the obsolete version of
Sync.Note: After the obsolete apps have been removed from the device, the icon no longer appears in the new Field View app.