Edit a Form Schedule
You can edit a form schedule to make changes.
- Click on Forms in the header.
- Click the Form Schedules tab.
- Click the reference number for the form schedule you want to edit.
In the Edit Form Schedule window, edit the form schedule
- Select Type: Select a form type from the drop-down menu.
Templates: You can enter criteria to search for the form
template you want to use, or select the check box next to the form template
that you want to schedule.Note: If you change the form template, make sure that new form is configured to generate form schedule notifications. See Configure Form Schedule Notifications.
- Description: Enter a description for the form schedule.
- Start Date: Click to select a start date for the form schedule. The new form instance is created on selected start date.
- Repeats: Click either Never, Weekly, or Monthly to indicate whether or not you want the new form instance to be created weekly.
- Click Save to save your changes to the form schedule.