A form contains questions and fields that you can use to gather information about a specific location on a project. Forms can be completed using the mobile app or the web application.
A project can have many forms and many types of forms.
You can track the workflow status for each form.
- Attach images to a form or a form answer
- Attach documents to a form or a form answer
- Add comments to a form or form answer
- View the audit trail for the form status
- Create a PDF of the form
- View form images, including using your fingers on a mobile device to zoom in on an image or make it smaller
Data collected on forms can be viewed on the dashboard and in reports. The data from forms can give you an overall understanding of the progress of the project. The Forms report shows basic information about the forms on a project.
You can create form templates for use on projects from Field View Classic.