Attach a Document to a Form
You can attach a document to a form to store the file with the form in Field View.
- Click on Forms in the header.
- Click the Documents button in the row for or at the top of the form you want to attach a
document to.Note: If there are no documents attached to the form, the Documents button appears lighter in color. If there are documents attached to the form, the Documents button appears darker in color.The Form Details window appears.
- Click the Upload button .
- Click Choose Local Files or Add Files From VFP. You may have to link your Viewpoint For Projects account.The File Upload or Upload From VFP window appears.
- Browse to the file, select it, and click
Open or Upload.Note: You can hold the Ctrl or Shift key to select multiple files.You can see the status of the upload in the Form Details window. Wait for the status to change to Complete for all documents before continuing.
- Click the Close button in the upper right corner to close the Form Details window.