Change the Status of a Form
You can change the status of a form to track its progress to completion.
- Click on Forms in the header.
- In the row for the form you want to update, click the Status column and select the new status.If a signature is not required, the status is updated. If a signature is required, the Change Status window appears.
- (Required) In the Status field, select the status to apply to the form.
- In the Status Change Comments field, enter the reason for the change or any comments about the status change.
- In the Signed By field, click the plus sign to add a signature.
- In the Organizations field, select your organization.
- In the Person field, select yourself or click the plus sign or the drop down list to select a different person.
- If you add a new person, have that person enter their mobile PIN as their signature.
- Click Sign.