Attach a Document to a Form Answer
You can attach a document to a form answer to store the file with the answer in Field View.
- Click on Forms in the header.
- In the REF column, select the Form number you want to work
with.Note: You can filter the list of forms to make it easier to find the form you want to work with. See Filter the List of Forms for details.
- Click the Documents button in the
row for the form answer you want to attach a document to.Note: If there are documents attached to the form answer, a red icon in the corner of the button displays the number of documents attached .The Form Answer Details window appears.
- Click the Upload button .
- Click Choose Files or Add Files From VFP. You may have to link your Viewpoint For Projects account.The File Upload or Upload From VFP window appears.
- Browse to the file, select it, and click Open or Upload.Note: You can hold the Ctrl or Shift key to select multiple files.You can see the status of the upload in the Form Answer Details window. Wait for the status to change to Complete for all documents before continuing.
- Click the Close button in the upper
right corner to close the Form Answer Details window.The Form is saved automatically.