View a Document Attached to a Form Answer
You can view or save a document that has been attached to a form answer.
- Click on Forms in the header.
- In the REF column, select the Form number you want to work
with.Note: You can filter the list of forms to make it easier to find the form you want to work with. See Filter the List of Forms for details.
Click the Documents button in the row for the form answer with the document
you want to view.
Note: If there are documents attached to the form answer, a red icon in the corner of the button displays the number of documents attached .The Form Answer Details window appears.
- Click on the name of the document you want to view.
- Use the internet browser options to open or save the file.
- Click the Close button in the upper
right corner to close the Form Answer Details window.The Form is saved automatically.