You can alphabetically sort the elements in the Location pane, making them easier to locate.
- Deactivated elements are included when sorting. To view deactivated elements, click Show in the toolbar.
- When you sort, only immediate child records are sorted, not the elements nested within.
- Go to Drawings in new web by clicking .
- Confirm you're working in the correct project.
- In the Locations pane, click the ellipses for the element whose child records you want to sort.
.A confirmation message appears.
The immediate child records are sorted alphabetically.
- If you want to sort elements nested within another element, select that element and repeat the steps above.