Upload Project Locations and Assets
You can upload project locations and assets in bulk using the project locations template.
Field View provides a template you can download and fill for purposes of uploading in bulk.If you already have a file ready to upload, you can skip steps 3 and 4.
Adding locations can be done manually within Field View or by uploading them in bulk using the MS Excel project locations template. These instructions show you how to download the template and upload the locations and plans in bulk.
- Go to Drawings in new web by clicking .
- Confirm you're working in the correct project.
If needed, download the template by clicking the
- Do not rename the file.
- Do not skip rows.
- Do not delete, move, or rename any of the columns.
- Open the template, edit it according to the included instructions, and save it.
- Click the Upload Geometry button.
Browse to your saved file, select it, and click Open.
When complete, an upload summary appears, indicating the number of rows inserted, updated, and failed.
- Click Continue.