Change the Task Order
Change the prescribed order that the Tasks should be completed by changing their placement relative to one another in the Tree.
- Confirm you are working in the correct business unit, then chose your context:
- If you want to change the order of Tasks of a Business Process template, go to .
- If you want to change the order of Tasks of a Project Process, go to .
- Drag and drop any Task:
- Left click on the Task to be moved and hold the mouse button down.
- Move the mouse to drag the item to the desired location in the Tree.
- At the desired location in the Tree, release the mouse button to drop the Task.Note: If you need to scroll through items in the Tree, or if the destination for a Task is within a nested Location not appearing on the screen, you may find it necessary to use Cut and Paste to move your items.
If you haven't already done so, assign this Process to a Project.