Copy a Process
Copying an existing Business Process template can be faster than starting from scratch, more so when the template to be copied is similar to the template needed.
- All copies inherit the attributes, Sub-processes, and Tasks of the original.
- Copies do not inherit the Geometry assignments.
- Business Process templates do not inherit the Project Assignments.
- Project Process copies can be applied to the same project only. If you want a Process that can be applied to multiple Projects, create a Business Process template.
- Confirm you are working in the correct business unit, then select
- Select the ellipses for the Process to be copied.
- Select Copy.The Copy Process screen appears.
- Give the new Process a unique name, that is, one not used for any other Business Process template or Project Process.
- Click Save Copy.