View a Process Summary Report
The Process Summary Report provides the count and the percentage of a project's Process Tasks completed.
- Click on Processes in the header.
- In the Ref column, select the process you want to work with.
- Click on the List tab.
- Click the Actions button and select Process
Summary Report.The Process Summary Report window appears.
- (Optional) If you want to see only the Process Tasks issued by or to you, clear the View All Tasks check box.
- (Optional) If you want to view the report in A3 format instead of standard format (8 1/2 x 11), select the Show A3 Format check box.
- To hide Process Tasks, select the Hide Process Tasks check box. Otherwise, leave the check box unselected to include all Process Tasks on the report.
- In the Field to Display field, select from the following:
- Task Count - Show the number of tasks closed versus the total number of tasks (not including tasks with a status of Not Applicable).
- Percentage - Show the percentage of tasks completed (not including tasks with a status of Not Applicable).
- Click View Report.The report opens in a new browser tab or window, depending on your browser settings.