View a Sign Off Sheet Report
View the Task status for each Process or generate and download a printable list of sign-off sheets for recording an organization's acknowledgment that a Process Task is completed.
- Click on Processes in the header.
- In the Ref column, select the process you want to work with.
- Click on the List tab.
- Click the Actions button and select Sign Off Sheet Report.The Process Sign Off Sheet Report window appears.
- (Optional) If you want to see only the Process Tasks issued by or to you, clear the View All Tasks check box.
- If you also want to see the Forms associated with Process Tasks, select the View Forms check box.Note: If you select this check box, the Location Page Breaks check box is disabled. Skip the next step.
- If you want each Location to begin on a separate page, select the Location Page Breaks check box.
- Click View Report.Note: Selecting the View Forms check box changes which buttons appear on the Process Sign Off Sheet Report window.
- Click the Generate Report button.
- Once the report generates, click the Download button.