Toggle the Process Summary View Details
Easily toggle which Task details display alongside its status box in the Process Summary view.
The Process Summary grid can show you any one of many Task details. You can quickly and easily switch between them.
- Click on Processes in the header.
- In the Ref column, select the process you want to work with.
- Click on the Processes tab.
- Click the Select Cell Display button .The Cell Configuration pane expands to show the Task detail choices.
- Select the radio button for the Task detail you want to view:
The color-coded status box remains in place, while different details appear alongside, per your current selection.Note: If a particular Task detail doesn't happen to apply to a cell (a Location-Task combination), nothing appears beside the status box.
- Actual Finish Date
- Associated Open Tasks
- Associated Form
- Percentage Complete
- Planned Start
- Planned Finish
- (Optional) Select a Task detail that you want to remain static in your grid and collapse the Cell Configuration pane by clicking the Hide Column Selection button .