Delete a Document Attached to a Process Task
You can delete a document from a process task if you want to permanently remove the document.
- Click on Processes in the header.
- In the Ref column, select the process you want to work with.
Click on the List tab.
Note: You can also delete a document attached to a process task from the Summary tab by clicking the task cell and then selecting Documents.
Click the Documents button in the
row of the process task you want to work with.
Note: If there are no documents attached to the process task, the Documents button appears lighter in color. If there are documents attached to the process task, the Documents button appears darker in color.The Process Task Details window appears.
- Click the Delete button to the right of the document you want to remove.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the document.
- Click the Close button in the upper right corner to close the Process Task Details window.