Attach an Image to a Process Task
Attach an image file to a process task to store the file with the process task.
- Click on Processes in the header.
- In the Ref column, select the process you want to work with.
- Click on the List tab.Note: You can also attach an image to a process task from the Summary tab by clicking the task cell and then selecting Images.
- Click the Images button in the row of the
process task to which you want to attach an image.Note: If there are no images attached to the process task, the Images button appears lighter in color. If there are images attached to the process task, the Images button appears darker in color.The Process Task Detail window appears.
- Click the Upload button .
- Click the Choose Files button .The File Upload window appears.
- Browse to the file, select it, and click Open.Tip: You can hold the Ctrl or Shift key to select multiple files.You can see the status of the upload in the Process Task Detail window. Wait for the status to change to Complete for all images before continuing.
- Click the Close button in the upper right corner to close the Process Task Details window.