Delete an Image Attached to a Process Task
You can delete an image from a process task if you want to permanently remove the image.
- Click on Processes in the header.
- In the Ref column, select the process you want to work with.
Click on the List tab.
Note: You can also delete an image to a process task from the Summary tab by clicking the task cell and then selecting Images.
Click the Images button in the
row of the process task with the images you want to view.
Note: If there are no images attached to the process task, the Images button appears lighter in color. If there are images attached to the process task, the Images button appears darker in color.The Process Task Detail window appears.
- Click the Delete button in the upper-right of the image you want to delete.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the image.
- Click the Close button in the upper right corner to close the Process Task Details window.