Filter the Process Grids
Focus on the Process Tasks you care about most by applying criteria to the filter.
Your filter selections apply to you only - other users can set their own filters.
- Click on Processes in the header.
- In the Ref column, select the process you want to work with.
- Select the view you want to work with - Summary or List.
- Click the Filters button .The Filters pane appears and each relevant element appears as a type of criteria.
- Select an element to view and choose from the possible selections. Select a check box to apply the element as criteria for the filter. Clear the check box for any criteria you don't want considered.Each change you make prompts a grid refresh.
- When you're ready, hide the Filters pane by clicking the Hide Filters button .
- If you want to change your filter selections, repeat steps 4 and 5.