Remove Filter Criteria in the Process Grids
Removing criteria from the filters in the Summary view and the List view changes which records appear in the grid.
- Click on Processes in the header.
- In the Ref column, select the process you want to work with.
- Select the view you want to work with - Summary or List.
- Click the Filters button .The Filters pane appears.
- Choose how to remove criteria from the filter:
Each change you make prompts a grid refresh.
- Clear the check box for each criteria you don't want considered.
- To remove all selections, click the Clear Filters button .
- When you're ready, hide the Filters pane by clicking the Hide Filters button .
- If you want to change your filter selections, repeat steps 4 and 5.
If you left one or more selections in place, only the records that meet all your selected criteria appear in the list.