Set Paging Item Count
You can choose how many records per page you want to appear on both the Process List view and the Process Summary view.
- The rows in the Process List view are Process Tasks.
- The rows in the Process Summary view are Locations.
- Click on Processes in the header.
- In the Ref column, select the process you want to work with.
- Choose the view you want to modify, whether List or Summary.
- In the Items per page field in the lower right corner, select the number of records you want displayed on each page at one time.