Change the Status of a Process Task
Keep the status of each Process Task updated as it progresses toward completion.
- Confirm you're working in the correct Project and select Processes in the header.
- In the Ref column, select the Process that contains the Task needing a status change.
- Choose your preferred method to access the editable Task fields:
- Summary view - in the row for the Location, click the Task cell and select Change Status. The Change Status window appears.
- List view - in the Ref column, select the Task.
- In the Status field, change the status.
- (Optional) In the Status Change Comments field, enter the reason(s) for or any comments about the status change.Tip: For all occasions that you don't need to enter anything in the Status Change Comments field, you can use the List view and change the entry in the Status column.
- Click Save.